Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Overall Instructions: Write a PLE post that explores the following questions and includes a link (or links) to websites, videos, articles, or other authoritative online sources that provide examples or research to support your answer. After the first class, take a moment to reflect on what was discussed. What are your personal objectives for the class? What do you want to explore deeper? What questions or concerns do you have? I am very excited about this class! I think that a lot of the things touched on in chapter 1 were things that seemed to be very relevant to real world teaching. One thing I'd really love to learn more about is classroom management. The idea of 20-25 nine year olds running around in a small space whom are all supposed to be controlled by me is a little daunting. At the beginning of the class I was also curious about motivation, but we talked about that in class today.As of right now I don't have any concerns... I am really excited for our teaching projects. I think it will be really neat to see what everyone comes up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment